“If I do these stretching exercises how fast can I do splits?”
My dear! You cannot exactly or even approximately guess how long it will take.
Because nobody but you will answer this question: “How soon will I do splits? “no one can answer.
Here is a dozen of factors that affect the speed of reaching the result:
- Sex (female genetically more flexible)
- Genetics (do you have long or short ligaments, do you have many sarcomeres, collagen and elastin fibers in the muscles)
- General level of body training
- Muscle coordination
- How often you do stretching
- How long have you been doing one stretching exercise
- Consistency and regularity of workouts
- Proper nutrition
- Do you drink enough water
- How lazy you are
- Mental approach to training.
If you are not concentrated the training will be wasted…
What kind of results do you expect then?
If you are afraid of long terms to reach your goal, then I can assume that you won’t achieve the result because in order to obtain any results you need to have patience and make constant efforts.
*Author of the article Natalia Tatarintseva