When talking about power tricks in pole dancing I often get reactions like these:
– I prefer flexibility tricks.
– And I’m fine with pole hanging. I am special i don’t need it.
– (and my favorite) and I prefer dynamic tricks (as if dynamics is not based on strength impulse).
- People probably have certain images of power tricks (quite monotonous and “boring” flags, pressings, planks) and now everywhere, where the muscles are strained they don’t need it.
Well, if you don’t need you don’t need, but you miss a lot:
- 1. This is muscle development and protection from injury.
Power tricks being even of minimal complexity, strengthen and develop muscles and reduce the impact on your joints.
- 2. If you can do power elements it will make all your movements more controlled.
And the ability to keep muscles tonus when doing dynamic tricks doubles the control.
Impulses, waves, pushes, jerks all are increased in quality many times.
- 3. Aesthetics.
Tension does not come from the weak and undisciplined untrained muscles. •
- 4 Will you do your best so that everybody go nuts?
Is it a strong argument?
The author of the article is @poletricker.