Floorwork Basics by Dima Kiman
Are you ready to take your floorwork skills to the next level? Join us for our upcoming online workshop on Floorwork Basics with Dima Kiman!
After the overwhelming success of our first workshop, we are excited to announce that the second class is just around the corner on March 18th. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who loves beautiful lines and soft transitions on the floor to learn from one of the best in the industry.
In this 1 hour 30 minutes master class, Dima will guide you through various exercises with a focus on supporting your body on the shoulders. Even if you’re a beginner, you’ll be able to keep up with the class as the exercises have been adapted to suit all levels of dancers.
If you’re looking to improve your floorwork technique and prevent injuries, this workshop is perfect for you. You’ll learn about the correct body alignment on the floor and prepare for more complex movements. Plus, you’ll gain valuable knowledge that will help you protect yourself and your students from injuries.
To make sure you’re ready to join the class, simply test if you can lie on your back and reach the floor behind your head with your toes without bending your knees. If you can do this, then you’re more than qualified to take part!
- Live stream – 18 March 2023, 1pm New York time
- Recordings access – 30 days via unique registration link
- Duration – 1 hour 30 min
- Language – English
- Level – Beginners
- Platform – Zoom
- Price – $25
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from Dima Kiman and take your floorwork skills to new heights. Register today and get ready to discover the beauty of Floorwork Basics!
The dance workshop will cover the following topics:
- Warm up
- Analysis of the main points of support during ground class exercises
- The principle of weight distribution and how to take the load off the knees
- The main technique of lowering and raising yourself on the floor
- Detailed explanations of lift-based exercises
- Preparation for inverted positions
- Exit over the shoulder with support on two and on one leg
- Combining the studied material into a combination
- Don’t miss this chance to learn from Dima Kiman and improve your floorwork skills. Sign up now and join us for a live online master class on Floorwork Basics!
Continue learning with Dima Kiman
Unleash your inner pole dancer with Pole to Pole Choreography and Floorwork!
Our signature class, taught by Dima Kiman, is perfect for those looking to take their pole skills to the next level. With a focus on connecting static and spinning pole, you’ll learn how to seamlessly transition between moves and create stunning pole routines. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind class, join us now and elevate your pole dancing game!